Our company was formed in 1955 and has been owned by the Prion family since that time. Original activities included the making of tools, dies, fixtures, and general machine shop items. The addition of automatic screw machines in the 1960’s allowed the company to grow and acquire many substantial customers. Our company continued to evolve with the more recent addition of modern CNC machines. We now have a very healthy mix of screw machines, CNC Swiss machines, and CNC lathes & milling machines.
Our location is in southwest Pennsylvania, between the Pittsburgh International Airport and the city of Pittsburgh. We designed and had our building constructed to our specifications in 1997.
We serve a variety of industries such as plumbing, electrical fitting, natural gas transmission, and industrial valve.
Our workforce is experienced. For example, the average length of employment with our company for our screw machine department employees is over 25 years.