QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
This position requires the technical skills necessary to be responsible for assisting in maintaining the quality of the precision machined parts and assemblies produced in our facility.
Our company utilizes multiple spindle screw machines, CNC machines, as well as high production mills and drills for secondary operations. This machinery is mechanically complex and performs numerous metal cutting operations simultaneously. Steel, brass, aluminum, and stainless steel bar stock is machined into various part configurations on a high-volume basis.
This position will primarily be responsible for first piece and in process inspection of components and products in our production areas and identifying defects and deviations from design plans before parts are released to the next step of manufacturing or for shipping to the customer. The Quality Control Inspector will work closely with machine operators to verify part acceptability, identifying and preventing potential problems before they arise, and instruct on measurement methods as required. The inspector will also be responsible for inspection of incoming raw material and subcontracted parts, and other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with operating machine shop equipment.
- Able to demonstrate general knowledge and proficient use of inspection equipment including, but not limited to, micrometers, calipers, height indicators, comparators, and profilometers.
- Understands tolerances and able to interpret part drawings and specifications and identify what inspection equipment and gages are appropriate.
- Familiar with quality items and standards such as ISO-9001:2015, Corrective & Preventative Actions, PPAP, SPC, Control Plans, PFMEA, Flow Charts, etc. a plus.
Position is full time with possible overtime. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com