We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Office Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a variety of administrative tasks, including generating invoices, verifying vendor invoice accuracy, entering packing lists and invoices into our company software, purchasing materials for the office and shop, processing customer orders, and scheduling LTL shipment pickups. The Office Administrator/Coordinator will also be responsible for answering the phone, greeting visitors, filing, processing mail, and supporting other office staff as needed.
- Generate invoices and verify vendor invoice accuracy
- Enter vendor and customer packing lists and invoices into our company software
- Purchase materials for the office and shop
- Enter customer orders and print pick tickets for the orders
- Process shipping paperwork for LTL and UPS shipments
- Schedule LTL shipment pickups
- Answer the phone, greet visitors, file, and process mail
- Respond to internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Support other office staff as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in office administration or related field, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. If you are an organized and detail-oriented individual with experience in office administration, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour