Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer with Metal Manufacturing Experience
We are seeking an entry-level mechanical engineer. This position’s duties are hands on, initially operating machinery then instructing and mentoring other employees in that capacity.
Successful candidates must possess:
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Initiative and resourcefulness.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to read technical drawings.
- The ability to evaluate a situation and suggest improvements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Metal fabrication experience in a machine shop (preferred).
Rate of pay will be commensurate with experience and knowledge.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.