Mechanical Engineer with Metal Manufacturing Experience
We are seeking a mechanical engineer who wants to further his/her career by working in management. This position’s duties are hands on and include designing complex fixturing for use in our machine shop, designing form tools, designing layouts, and resolving problems.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and business acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience managing people.
- The ability to read technical drawings.
- Experience managing schedules, workflow, daily operations, safety, personnel, and equipment.
- The capability to be adaptable in a changing work environment with competing demands.
- The desire to make the company’s priorities his/her own.
- The ability to instill in others a drive for completing tasks on time.
- The ability to evaluate a situation and suggest improvements.
- Skill with multitasking and setting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Metal fabrication experience in a machine shop.
- AutoCAD experience.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience.
Prior management experience is a plus.
Rate of pay will be commensurate to experience and knowledge.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org